Brought to you by SBTS Group, the company that innovated the first Ebola outbreak system
4. Data you provide at registration When you register for Services with us, we ask for certain personal information, such as your name, address, email, username, and password.
6. Data we collect when you use our Services When you use or interact with the Service, we may collect information about how the Services are accessed and used. This information may include:
We may collect this information over time to provide you with advertising that is more targeted to the way you use our Services (this is known as behavioral targeting).
Location based information To provide location-based services on SBTS Group products, SBTS Group and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or mobile device while using our Service. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by SBTS Group and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt-in to their location services. Some location-based services offered by SBTS Group may require your personal information for some features to work or to fully function.
5. How we use the information we collect We use the information that you give us permission to collect in a variety of way to offer you better products and service. We may use the information we collect, including your personal information, in the following ways:
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these purposes:
Information that you share The Services allow users to post and share certain information. Any information that you post on our website or share with other users through our services is neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. You should exercise caution and common sense when posting information, and at the very least, you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when disclosing personal information by other means.
Some ways that you can limit the information that we collect or how we use it:
8. Security SBTS Group is committed to protecting its users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique password that would be difficult for someone to guess (for example, do not use your name). While we take precautions to protect your data, no security measures are completely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of user information.
9. Children SBTS Group’s Services are not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or under any applicable age limits. If you are under the age limit, do not use our Services and do not provide your personal information. If you are a parent of a child under the age limit and learn that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.